This is Mrs Lewis, the proud art teacher of the Wakefield Wolves! I teach beginning, intermediate and advanced level art classes and am also the adviser for the Art Club. Other than teaching art, I am a professional artist and love to paint, laugh, and listen to music.
Thanks for stopping by and check out our other pages!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or comments!
You can visit our school website for other information at http://wakefieldms.wcpss.net/
Twitter - @LewisArt1
Visual Art Exploratory is the Beginning level art class. Click the button above to figure out what we are working on and have worked on in the past!
Composition 1 is the Advanced level art class. Click the button above to figure out what we are working on and have worked on in the past!
Art Club is after school and members are selected at the beginning of the school year. We do lots of different things,so click the button above to see some of them!
Students will continue to develop their technical and artistic skills as they solve problems with their own choice of media. Students will be expected to write critical analysis of the work of others (including the masters) and their own. A variety of media will be used to show personal expression.
for ALL Art classes
- Pack of WOODEN #2 pencils
- Sketchbook with blank pages
- Pencil Sharpener
- BLACK ultra fine point and fine point Sharpie/Permanent maker
- Big Eraser
- Pencil pouch for your materials
Donation items: (much appreciated!!)
- Clear packing tape!! (we use this A LOT in our first couple of weeks)
- Boxes of tissue
- old towels/t shirts/ rags for our paint rags
- 100% Cotton White bedsheets or t shirts (old or new- for dye projects)
- hand soap
- black sharpies (fine and ultra fine)
- large paintbrushes
- old magazines for collages
ART IN THE COMMUNITY
Friday Night on White - First Friday of every month (Downtown Wake Forest)
First Friday - First Friday of every month (Downtown Raleigh)